The ICE Donkey Winter Adventure - February 10, 2013
5km Run & Winter Obstacle Challenge
Southwood Lands - University of Manitoba (former Southwood Golf Course)
ON RACE DAY ALL RACERS SHOULD ARRIVE MINIMUM 45 min BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED HEAT TIME.
If you arrive early, you must wait until your scheduled heat time. No switching heat times will be allowed.
Participants will compete in heats every 1/2 hr. You chose your heat when you registered and it is up to you to remember your heat time.
Event Time Frame: 11am - 2pm
How it works:
- Arrive and park (for 1st heats) and proceed to Check-in/ Start Area
- 10:00 AM - Check-in opens if you did not attend Pre-Check in
- 10:30 AM - Find the start line, warm-up & prepare to "have the best time of the winter"!
- 11:00 AM - 1st heat starts, stay on course and make it to the Finish, hear people cheer
- 2:00 PM - Last heat scheduled, don't think of yourself as last because now you can beat everyone else's time
- When your done - Cheer others and have FUN!
- Afterwards - Get home safe!
- Next Year - Tell your friends not to be wimps and bring 10 of them along!