The Dirty Donkey Mud Run Race Rules
Rule No. 1 - Get Dirty and have fun!
Rule No. 2 - Cheer loud, help & encourage others on the course
Rule No. 3 - Complete the course & get yer A#$S kicked by the Dirty Donkey!
Rule No. 4 - Respect the Dirty Donkey officials, volunteers and host site
Rule No. 5 - Celebrate, meet people, get more Dirty!
Rule No. 6 - *Drive home safely*
Rule No. 7 - Share your awesome stories and make your friends & family jealous they missed it!
Rule No. 8 -Next year bring 10 friends and your gramma to "DO THE DIRTY DONKEY"!
* Picture this... You and over THOUSANDS of friends covered in MUD... What could be better than that?
* Costumes, team themes, body paint... not only make this event fun but are highly encouraged!!
* Great uses for mud: Natural mosquito repellent/ Substitute for sunscreen/ Great for the skin/ Just downright SEXY!
* If there's one thing we know after the last few years is "with the floods"... brings "the Mud"!!
* You want organic??? Nothing can be more organic than "MUD"!!
* Wear it loud... Wear it loud and proud "Show Me Your "Donkey" shirts!
* Bring out the weekend warrior in you. You've done a marathon, a triathalon, how about a ‘Donkey-Thon"
* Unleash your beast within... get off the beaten path and get off your "Donkey"... Challenge Yourself!
* Anyone can run in a straight line so throw away that treadmill - this is not just another running event!
* Coming to a theater near you. Eat... Play... MUDD!!
* This will be the highlight of your summer... your year... maybe your life!!